was used for both church companies and for public and city meetings from the time it was in-built 1831 till 1878, when a city corridor was constructed. Once half of a bigger campus, the Annex embodies the architectural, ideological and technological shifts in hospital design within the early twentieth century. The Annex was inbuilt 1927 and is the last remaining constructing from the Margaret Pillsbury General Hospital complicated, which opened in 1891. , built by 1902 and host to Old Home Day concert events for more than a century, was added to the State Register as part of ongoing work to document the history of Freedom’s Schoolhouse Hill. in Sandwich, a farm house and barn property that reveals the shift from Greek Revival to Gothic Revival structure, is significant primarily as a farm that also served as a retail outlet. Palmer ran a feed and grain retailer that later expanded to a general retailer, serving the crossroads village of Cram’s Corner in the first half of the twentieth century.
’s two different architectural styles replicate the durations during which the sections had been built. Members of the Morrison household, who moved to the realm – then generally known as Nutfield – in 1719, owned the property until 1924. A regionally vital brick constructing in the custom of the Upper Connecticut River Valley, the Union House served as a tavern and stagecoach cease for many of the 19th century. Associated with the early settlement of Haverhill, the property has also been … Read More